- Drain the engine of old oil and refill it with manufacturer’s recommended grade and amount using quality CASTROL motor oil.
- Remove the old oil filter and install a new one.
- Chassis lubrication.
- Check air and cabin filters.
- Check transmission fluid level.
- Check the fluid level in the front and rear differentials and transfer case.
- Check brake fluid.
- Check power steering fluid.
- Refill windshield washer fluid.
- Check battery.
- Check engine coolant.
- Calibrate tire pressure
- Clean front & rear glass.
- Vacuum passenger compartment.
Home of the 14 POINT FULL-SERVICE OIL CHANGE