Overdue for an oil change or a brake inspection? Whatever the service, by postponing necessary maintenance, you may be causing extensive damage to your vehicle and increasing the chance of a breakdown.
Are you aware?
- Regular brake inspections are the best way to ensure safe and reliable braking and minimize the cost of repairs when brake service is needed. Safety comes first, have your brakes checked regularly!
- Proper tire inflation can improve gas mileage by more than 3% or ten cents per gallon when maintained regularly. Save money and wear and tear on your tires!
- Regular vehicle maintenance improves fuel efficiency and produces less vehicle emissions. Help the environment and save a little money, have your car checked today!
- Routine engine performance checks can be your best guarantee of good performance and fuel economy. Economical and dependable, have your engine checked today!
- Washing and polishing is the best way to protect your car’s finish from the damaging effects of acid rain. Your car is a big investment, take care of it!
- A loose gas cap can trigger the “Check Engine”or “Service Engine Soon” light. Make sure the cap is secure and tight. Always check!
Who is the Car Care Council?
The non-profit Car Care Council is the source of information for the “Be Car Care Aware” consumer education campaign promoting the benefits of regular vehicle care, maintenance and repair to consumers. To view the Car Care Council’s consumer education website, visit www.carcare.org
Click the picture to download your care care guide today!