& Preventative Maintenance Facility
Two Bays to Serve YOU Better
Erie 10 Minute Oil Change is a two bay oil change and preventative maintenance facility located at 1501 West 26th Street in Erie, PA. We are conveniently located at the corner of West 26th and Washington Streets, across from Tops Market and the Summer House Cafe. We are, in fact, the nation’s second 10 Minute Oil change – a legacy and tradition of great automotive care that continues in Erie.
Featuring CASTROL Lubricants
Erie 10 Minute Oil Change now offers top quality CASTROL products to service your vehicles’ lubrication needs. We carry a full line of CASTROL conventional, SUV and synthetic oils. CASTROL oil & air filters, transmission fluids and gear lubes are also in stock now.
Other items we stock: specialty oil filters and air & cabin filters from fine brands such as Service Champ and Purolator. We also offer LUCAS brand oil stabilizers and fuel system cleaner and replace wiper blades and PVC valves. A description of our full service oil change is below. Click here to check out our Other Valuable Services.
14 Point Full-Service Oil Change Includes
- Drain the engine of old oil and refill it with manufacturer’s recommended grade and amount using quality CASTROL motor oil.
- Remove the old oil filter and install a new one.
- Chassis lubrication.
- Check air and cabin filters.
- Check transmission fluid level.
- Check the fluid level in the front and rear differentials and transfer case.
- Check brake fluid.
- Check power steering fluid.
- Refill windshield washer fluid.
- Check battery.
- Check engine coolant.
- Calibrate tire pressure
- Clean front & rear glass.
- Vacuum passenger compartment.
For more information and why you should use a premium motor oil, go to motoroilmatters.org.